Technology And AI In My Life
● What Interests Me In The Technology And AI Sector:
I am interested in the Technology and AI Sector because of the history, benefits, and needs.
I have been using Technology since the 1990s, starting with computers, smartphones, and other devices. I also started a blog in 1993 and socialized with many Technology Communities in Indonesia and around the world.
For me, Technology and AI are very beneficial because knowledge about Technology and AI, along with the tools used (computers, PCs, and cell phones), has made all my activities easier. The ever-evolving knowledge in the world of Technology and AI also motivates me to continue learning about Technology and AI and developing myself through it.
Currently, I need Technology and AI to work online on social media, attend online lectures through webinars, do online shopping, use online transportation, communicate and build online friendships through email, online messaging, and online communities, and much more.
Technology and AI have become a part of my life. I must be able to live and work alongside Technology and AI.
● What I Think About Technology And AI:
The current developments in Technology and AI are truly extraordinary. I believe that Technology is AI, and AI is Technology. AI is the brain of Technology. My activities in the World of Technology are governed by AI. When I use Technology, I am using AI.
The fact is, the current Technology and AI are already present in our phones and computers, as well as in the machines we use. All applications have their own AI. Without downloading them, AI is already present in all applications.
So, for me, AI is nothing new in our lives and activities. AI has been present in Technology since its inception, and we have all used AI embedded in all the Technology we use. Technology and AI are the same thing, just with different names. Once again, for me, Technology is AI, and AI is Technology.
● My Best Hope For Technology And AI:
Right now, the truly frightening thing is that Technology and AI have become so advanced that they are already being used to replace humans.
I hope that humanity will also be applied when Technology and AI are applied in our lives. Please stop trying to replace humans with Technology and AI! Please use Technology and AI to simplify and streamline our lives, not to replace humans.
● My Proudest Achievement From Using Technology And AI:
Thanks to my blog, I had the opportunity to write a book about Yoga in Indonesian, entitled "Tetap Sehat dengan Yoga" or "Stay Healthy with Yoga."
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, I could still conduct meetings and share my knowledge about anything using Zoom and online video calls.
Because of my expertise and activities in the World of Technology and AI, I have the opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
● My Ambition In The World Of Technology And AI:
My ambition for now is very simple. I hope I can use Technology and AI appropriately, well, and correctly. I also hope I can balance the Technology and AI I use with my normal, simple, and real work and life.
My ambition for the future is to hopefully develop my expertise in Technology and AI and contribute to its development.
● Advice I Would Give To My Younger Self:
Because curiosity about Technology and AI is my lifeblood, I must continue to learn about Technology and AI and improve my skills to use it appropriately and correctly.
● Women In Technology And AI Who Inspire Me:
In my opinion, the best women in Technology and AI are Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook/Meta), Marissa Mayer (Yahoo), and Susan Wojcicki (YouTube).
● My Hope For The Future Of Technology And AI:
I hope Technology and AI can be used by ordinary people and business people around the world to build easier and more appropriate cooperation and collaboration worldwide, so that various challenges and barriers in works and businesses in terms of location, time, facilities, equipment, and so on can be avoided and overcome. I believe that users and experts in Technology and AI can make this happen correctly and appropriately.
***
I am Astrid Amalia. I am a Researcher, Writer, and Blogger.
Most of the topics I research and write about are #HSE, #Safety, #Security, #Survival, #Emergency, #Fire, #Oil, #Gas, #Energy, #Offshore, #Onshore, #Digital, #Technology, #Drone, #AI, #Information, #Communication, #Data, #Research, #Training, #Education, #Business, #Leadership, #Collaboration, #Innovation, #Health, #Yoga, #Social, #Life, #Mental, and more.
My blogs are:
* Business Blog: GWB (GlobalWide Business) at https://globalwidebusiness.blogspot.com
* Personal Blog: https://astridamalia.blogspot.com and https://theresiamariafaustina.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment